For nearly 25 years, Palmetto Project has been working to create a system of care for the uninsured. The Affordable Care Act offers the first major opportunity in our lifetime to decrease the number of uninsured in South Carolina.
We have created a network of certified enrollment assisters called signupSC. Through signupSC, you can access fair, accurate, and impartial information about your options for coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace and SC Healthy Connections Medicaid so you can make the right decisions for your family.
- Financial Help is available to lower monthly costs
- In-person enrollment help is available in your community
- Coverage helps protect both your health and your wallet
- New plans and prices are available! You have until Jan 31 to enroll for 2017 coverage.
- There is a fine of $695/adult for not having coverage in 2017
If you need special accommodations, such as language interpretation (including ASL) or Braille readers, please advise the scheduler when you are making your appointment.